Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Timely help by India Post through Twitter.

Last month, my son applied for Anna University transcript. It was to be delivered directly to a Canadian University by Anna University with its official seal. 

 After a lethargic 10 days, nothing had happened. When we followed up with Anna University, we were told that it is lying with the Chennai post office. So, we waited a week more, and still, nothing moved from the post office. 

It was an EMS category of consignment. I sought the intervention of Indian Post's Twitter account.
After a few twitter conversations, I was finally informed by the India Post that the said consignment has reached the destination country and it is under customs inspection. I am greatly relieved. I convey my sincere gratitude to India Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment