Wednesday, September 9, 2020

New senior citizens community in Chennai.

 I recently stumbled onto a post on Facebook regarding a new old age home for senior citizens in Chennai. As I am forever looking for a quality retirement community in Chennai or in other cities and towns in Tamilnadu, I read the FB post further. 

I know thousands of senior citizens in Tamilnadu are also on the lookout for luxury retirement homes. I am sure this blog post about an old age home in Chennai will be useful to them.

Here is what I found.

 Name of the old age home: 

Sri Perundevi Old Age Home

http://www.sriperundevioldagehome.com/

The owner of the website has failed to renew the domain and the website is not live.

Address of Sri Perundevi Old Age Home:

 No.6, 4th Street, near to HDFC ATM, Gandhi Nagar, Keelkattalai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600117

Landmark: Near Nilgiris

 Phone: 9884056233/98840 56203

I got these two phone numbers from different places on the web. I don't know which one is correct.

 Contact Person: Chandra Arangan

From the following link, I found some more details about the old age home.

Reproduced as seen on the web page:

The Homes Is Situated Near Keelkattalai Bus Stand The Newly Constructed Complex of 40 individual rooms Of 400 Square Feet each room contains attached bathroom and latrine (European Western closets, Adequate ventillation) Every flat is fully furnished with 2 Cots, Beds, Pillows, Bed Sheets , TV, Refr...


If someone has contacted the owner of the old age home, I request him/her to share the correct number, rate and other related details through the 'comment' box below this blog post.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment