Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Excellent new bakery in Electronic city Bangalore.

I am a resident of Neeladri Nagar in Electronic City, Bangalore. I have been living here since 2014.

Through the last six years, I have been a witness to its stupendous growth. Countless shops have come up with glossy looks and beautiful ambiance.

A few weeks before, a new bakery was opened in Neeladri Road. It is called "Iyengar's Own Fresh".

It is a small outlet but quite swanky with colorful lights.

The shelves are loaded with myriad cakes, pastries, loaves of bread, cookies, and some innovative products that include:
* Mava Cake
* Kara Roti






I shopped twice in the bakery; I bought pista cookies, walnut cake, bread, and plum cake which is my all-time favorite.

Both the walnut cake and the plum cake tasted delicious. They were spongy and sweet. I could bite into several walnuts and cherry fruits as I shoved large chunks of them into my mouth.

Though there is a small seating place (rather a witing place) inside the bakery, the lack of tables and chairs could deprive them of a good business as the locality is full of youth working in the IT industry. They would like to spend quality time in such places and that means more turnover to the bakery.

In addition, no tea or coffee is served. Tea goes well after a pastry-right? Had the bakery owner been a Bombaiite (Mumbaikar), the story would have been different. They would have arranged at least two tables and chairs, a definitive way to retain the customers for as long as possible.

I must admit, there is no space for dining tables and chairs but still...

Nonetheless, since I liked the quality and service ( I even received a box of tea cake as a gift) of the Iyengar's Oven Fresh, I would visit the shop again and again and try all pastries and cakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment